Laos, Luang Prabang: Half–Day Nam Khan Elephant Ride - Half-Day | Experience the Jungle the Traditional Way
Short but fun! Enjoy the essentials on this tour. Elephant riding, Lao long boat rides, the Tad Sae Waterfall and a delicious lunch buffet. We’ll have you back to your hotel with plenty of time to enjoy your afternoon plans in Luang Prabang.
Join-in tours starting from $ 49.00
Travel No. 12356
You can find these and other travels under the following categories:
Day 01 Ride an Elephant (L)
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am: Pick up by our English speaking guide from your hotel lobby
- Arrival at the Elephant Village Camp: Welcome greeting by our camp manager and participate in a short briefing about elephants
- Ride the Elephant: Enjoy the impressive experience of a 3 km elephant ride on the howdah (elephant seat) or on your elephant’s neck! 2 per elephant.
- Boat trip to the Tad Sae Waterfall: Ride in a traditional Lao long boat to the Tad Sae Waterfall and relax or swim in the clear water (swim suit recommended!)
- Lunch: Dine at our Elephant Camp restaurant. Buffet lunch served with coffee / tea and drinking water (vegetarian options available)
- Depart: Transfer back to your Hotel in Luang Prabang between 1:00pm and 02:00 pm
Notes: Schedules and itineraries are approximate and subject to change due to seasonal conditions in the jungle and at the camp. The elephant camp reserves the right to break larger groups into smaller groups and/or operate tour activities in a different order than published above.
Tad Sae Waterfall is seasonal and is dry normally between February to July
Recommended Tour Pick-up Time
8:00 am – 8:30 am
Included Travel Services
Round trip transfer to and from the Elephant Camp, English speaking guide, elephant ride, boat round trip to the Tad Sae Waterfall, waterfall entrance fee, buffet lunch.
Not Included Travel Services
Specialty drinks or snacks
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the season and weather. Bring swimming suit and a small towel if you plan to swim when available.
Tad Sae Waterfall is dry from about Feb to July.
- Tiger Trail tours are available every day -
Accessibility: Our trips are generally unsuitable for people with reduced mobility and other disabilities. Please contact us to discuss if this trip is suitable for your specific requirements.